Take a bet for charity! Hanson’s-Brooks Distance project member Luke Humphrey is competing in the Houston Marathon and raising money for the Wounded Warrior Project.
Bonus: if you donate $25 or more AND Luke breaks 2:14 in the marathon, you’ll be entered to win a prize package of goodies from Velopress, Hanson’s Running Shops and Hanson’s Coaching Services!
How it works:
- Log into www.charitybets.com
- Search for competitor Luke Humphrey
- Make a donation of your choice
- If all criteria are met, your name will be entered to win.
- We will draw the winners at the Hanson’s Thursday night group run on January 23rd 2014.
- Winners need not be present to win! We’ll post results and get your swag to you!
Disclaimer: Luke must break 2:14 and mininum donation is $25
The Prize Packages:
- Velopress is offering several books that Luke hand picked (all endurance sport related)
- Hansons Running Shops is donating a free pair of shoes
- Hansons Coaching Services is offering a free custom schedule or VO2max test
We will be giving away 5 prize packages
Thank you all for your generous donations!
Important websites to keep handy: