Summer, the time when cross country champions are made! Use this time to get into a summer training plan that will set you up for success this fall cross country season.
Coach Alex Wilson will be heading up this group and will be an invaluable source of information for you or your student-athlete. Alex is a former high school State Champion, a scholarship athlete at Michigan State University (Where he was under the tutelage of the great Walt Drenth), and a former professional runner with the Hansons-Brooks ODP. To top it off, Alex has coached at both the High School and Collegiate levels.
The program will begin on 5/30 for non-state qualifiers in track, and on 6/13 for state qualifiers. This will end by Aug 8, which is the official start date of XC practice in the state of Michigan.
What you’ll receive
- An 8 or 10-week training plan
- 8 weeks for state qualifiers
- 10 weeks for non-state qualifiers
- Plans based on your weekly volume
- 30 miles/week
- 40 miles/week
- 50 miles/week
- 60 miles/week
- 70 miles/week
- Plans in our robust calendars through Final Surge
- drag and drop customization
- custom daily paces
- sync structured workouts to Garmin
- sync to your Strava, Garmin Connect, Polar, etc
- Weekly coach guidance
- discussion topics
- training questions
- Access to core and strength programs
- Private training group and forum in the LHR community