Take the next step!
So, you’re ready for the next step!
A custom training schedule is the next best thing to having a coach. By having a custom training schedule designed around your specific needs and goals is a great option for the runner who just needs pointed in the right direction or wants to see an abbreviated version of the coaching.
- 8 Week
- Perfect for those who are experienced and looking for something to fine tune their race specific training.
- 12 Week
- Perfect for those who are already running at a higher level and just need a focused training segment.
- 16 Week
- Great for the intermediate to age-grouper looking for a completely balanced training schedule.
- 20 Week
- A good option for the beginning to intermediate runner looking to focus on a single training segment. 20 weeks allows enough time to improve all training aspects.
- 24 Week
- The perfect option for the beginning runner looking to train for their first major event, or even the advanced runner looking for a multi segment racing plan.
How the schedule process works
Decide on the length of time you need to train for your event. If you need help please email me. Usually, you can allow around 5-7 days for follow-up and schedule creation. During times of peak custom schedule requests, turn-around times may be up to 10-14 days.