Maybe you have followed the plans from the book, but want to change things up. Maybe you want to train for a different race, like a 5k or a 50 miler! Well, I have been writing plans since 2006 using the HMM philosophy. Over the years, I have tweaked to meet individual needs. Over time, I have created over 200 training plans based on race distance, number of weeks, and training volume. These are an incredible resource to make a general philosophy into a more individualized training experience. And, being at a fraction of the price of coaching doesn’t hurt, either!
- Daily run guidance
- Specific training paces
- Email or text reminders of upcoming workouts
- Structured workouts- push your workouts to your Garmin and remove the hassle of setting a workout up in your watch.
- Lifetime access to your plans
- Access to the FREE LHR community- social wall, public training groups, and courses
- Easy individualized through drag and drop calendar