The Run Club
We all want to be a better runner, but how we take the next steps can be overwhelming!
There are a lot of challenges involved.
- I am not sure that what I am doing is right.
- Everyone seems to be telling me something different.
- I like the idea of a coach, but I don’t know. It’s expensive. I don’t know if I need someone looking at my training every day.
- I don’t think I am very fast, who is going to work with me? Do they understand my needs?
- I seem to be lacking a lot in my regimen, how do I know what to prioritize?
- I love the training philosophy of the HMM system, but am I getting the most out of myself? Is there more to it than just the plan?
What if there was a hub that addressed all of those challenges?
I have created the Run Club membership to help all runners have what they needed to be successful without the price tag of an individual coach.
What if I told you that with the Run Club you had:
- Access to world class coaches on an “as needed” basis.
- Had access to information about training that you could consume on demand.
- A supportive community that is training for the same races or the same goal time that you are.
- Had access to training plans and workouts that are built from the HMM philosophy, but tweaked over our year of writing training plans for individuals.
That would be pretty amazing, right? And, we can do it for the fraction of the price of a individual coach.
Here at LHR, we recognize these problems and we are here for you. Since 2006 I and my coaches have been working with runners of all levels but on an individual basis. We have learned a lot about what individuals need and how to apply the concepts to many at the same time. This means you can have access to us, but not break the family budget.
Helping runners is what we have done since 2006.
There’s a good chance that you are here because you’ve read one of the Hansons Marathon Method books. While those are a great start, it is the foundation to which you can expand from. Many people have read the books and been left with a “now what” kind of void. The Run Club fills that void by offering everything we’ve learned from coaching individuals. For a long time, we have offered the training plans for sale, or offered individual coaching.
However, this left a void that is now filled with the Run Club.
- The biggest feature of the Run Club is that you get access to hundreds of training plans, which makes it the next best thing to getting a custom training plan.
- The second best feature is we show you how to make it completely your own and are here to answer questions as they come up.
We are partnered with an incredible platform that makes this customization as easy as dragging and dropping days as you need. This makes it a winning combination of nearly custom training plans accompanied by the best coaches in the business on the standby to help if you need.
A quick video on what to expect!
What makes LHR different is that we are the best runners you have probably never heard of.
Between our coaches we have:
- Over 100 years of running experience.
- Raced in dozens of national championship races.
- Competed in over 15 Olympic Trials.
- Compiled over 50 year of coaching experience.
- Completed dozens of World Marathon Major Marathons.
- Represented the USA in over 6 World Championships.
BUT, do you know what the best part is?
We did it and are parents, spouses, business owners, full time employees, small business owners, and gig economists. We’ve all performed at high levels while being all of these other things. We’ve learned how to train and be participating members of society. We know what it’s like when you have a big race and a big work presentation due the same week. We know what it’s like when your kid’s practice is now during your normal running time. We get it, and we know how to make it work.
Run Club30 day money-back guarantee
Save 2 months with our Annual Plan @ $250/year
Access to our Social Wall
Access to Premium Courses
Access to our Premium Community Group
Training Feedback via Group
Communitcation via Private Group
Free Podcast Subscription
Free Tips & Tricks via Blog
Access to 200+ Training Plans
Coaching Access via Group
Plan Adjustments via Group feedback