Over the years, athletes have had great success with the marathon and half marathon plans from the books. However, the plans from the books are built to fit a wide range of scenarios. So what I have done is taken the plans from the books, used the tweaks I have used for my athletes on an individual basis, and put the best performing plans into training plan formats for everyone to have access to. By doing that, I have taken a proven training philosophy, all the tweaks that have performed well in the field, and made over 200 different training plans to fit a wide array of scenarios that you can purchase for yourself. These plans are the next best thing to getting a custom training plan and even individual coaching. The best part is that you get access to all the great features that are included in Final Surge, as well as, all the great coaching content within my site. For a fraction of the cost, you can have the vast majority of the benefits! Check out all the great plans below!
Need more information? Get more of the details of these Training Plans below.
Start Here! Select your preferences below and get on with your Training!
Training Plan Essentials ( the details )
Finding a training plan is as easy as typing in “marathon training plan” into a search engine, right? Sure, and then you’ll have pages of free plans that guarantee success. We’ve been writing plans for decades now and we know what can work. With thousands of personal bests and Boston Qualifiers to back it up. While we have a couple hundred plans to choose from, don’t let that scare you. All you really need is to:
- Know the distance you are going to race.
- If you want metric or imperial.
- Know how long you want to plan to go for (6-20 weeks).
- The volume you want to peak out at.
From there, simply find the plan that best fits your needs. If you have questions, we can help you sort out which plan would be the best fit for you. Once you purchase the plan, you’ll have access to it right away. Here’s how it works:
- Choose the plan that fits your needs and purchase through our partners at Final Surge.
- Once purchased, you’ll be prompted to create a FREE Final Surge account and place your plan in your training calendar by either end or start date.
- Once your plan is placed, you’ll be able to set your day to day paces, HR, or power zones through Final Surge.
- Get ready to train for your best race!
What if you purchased and realize that
the plan isn’t the right one for you?
No problem! Just let us know and we’ll swap out
with a more fitting plan.
Purchasing a training plan has a number of features to help you become your best!
Structured workouts that you can sync directly to your Garmin and other GPS watches. No more setting up your workouts manually!
PLANS DO NOT EXPIRE
EASY PRINT OPTIONS!
DRAG & DROP.
- Access to LHR coaches through the community.
- 1 month for $0.99 ($19 valure) of Run Club Lite membership which gives you access to premium courses, content, and discounts on other coaching items